About Visualeyes Optometry
We are a licensed provider of quality vision care products and personalized optometric services in Pleasanton.
Since 2003, Visualeyes Optometry has offered quality vision care products and personalized optometric services to our patients in Pleasanton and the surrounding areas. Our experienced doctors and staff offer comprehensive vision examinations and are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions, and problems.
Located in the convenient Crossroads Center in Pleasanton, Visualeyes moved in 2014 to a larger office within the Center to expand its growing vision therapy practice. Today, Visualeyes Optometry proudly offers a truly comprehensive list of optometric services:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Multifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Application of Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT), a custom corneal reshaping contact lens to correct & control myopia during sleep
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for Children, Teenagers, Adults, and Seniors
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including ADD/ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorders), Dyslexia, Vision-related Reading Problems, and Eye Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Disorders, such as Amblyopia or Lazy Eye, Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Neuro Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Concussion, Stroke, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement